Die Cut Ship Flat
Why Die Cut Ship Flat? Why Primex Design & Fabrication?
- Product arrives at your facility ready to produce and/or ship
- No hassle with die tooling – we will store tools for up to 2 years at no cost
- Able to stock items in house for JIT shipments
- Screen and 4-color printing available
- Drop shipments to multiple locations
- Produce orders to meet your production schedule
- In house testing facility
- We can deliver on our own fleet of trucks starting at 25,000 or 50,000 sq. ft. dependent on ship to location
Clam Shell Die Cutter
• DC1 47″ x 31″ x 1/2″
• DC2 66″ x 43″ x 1/2″
• DC3 74″ x 50″ x 1/2″
Knife to Knife Max: 67” x 102”
Roller Die Cutter
This press is essentially composed of 2 bearing rollers with a moveable flatbed sandwiched horizontally between them. The steel rule die is placed on the moving bed with plastic sheet on top of the steel rule die, and rolls thru the pressured rollers. The sheet is cut and ready to strip. Use generally for larger dies & material that is laminated with a Class “A” Surface (ie polyspun, brush nylon).
Knife to Knife Max: RDC1: 95″ x 180″
RDC3 (Mini): 27.5″ x 30″
500 Ton Press
This press Has fixed a steel top platen, where the steel die is affixed. Plastic sheet material is placed on the steel bottom platen. Pressure is applied like a “Clam Shell” motion then opens and sheet is removed and ready to strip. Clam Shell Die Cutting is the quickest, more economical die cutting process.
Knife to Knife Max: 67″ x 102″